Monday, May 27, 2013

Long Time No See!

In keeping up with my tradition of popping in after a long absence and saying how I intend to blog more, I am going to do that again right now :-).  I've had plenty of time to think about all the things that I wanted to say, and I would say that about 90% of it has either nothing or very little to do with poker. However, since this is where I get all my Google rankings from, I might as well convert this into a sort of hybrid blog where I talk about all sorts of bullshit that has been occupying my brain, in addition to random poker musings and advice.

As perhaps maybe 3 people have seen, I had started to make a separate blog called "Near the Inner Circle of Fault" and had in a purely hypothetical context questioned the motives of a Mr. Alex Jones. Shamefully, that was the only meaningful post that was ever to grace that inevitably doomed blog. Why was it doomed? Not because of a lack of things to say, but rather, because for whatever reason I had at some point in the past come to the conclusion that every single posting should be some sort of college essay. Well… let's just say that I have wizened up on that front and now believe that even the simple act of logging in and spouting something random and meaningless is better than saying nothing at all.

Continuing on with the thought of Alex Jones, since that time, I have been a regular reader of the site Prison Planet, specifically the front page gossip section that I believe they would refer to as "news". It's where I get my daily fix of a feeling of superiority to people that I have come to understand as being both dumber and crazier than I am.  It gives me a perverse sort of pleasure to see the ramblings of people who all seem as if they are pounding out blather in the bunker of an old missile silo, believe that Ron Paul should be selected as the Pope due to his God granted infallibility, or those with the mindset and education of a backwoods racist who is barely qualified to scrape the horseshit off the middle of the road after the Ku Klux Klan recruitment parade passes through the town square. Therefore, a lot of the things that I have been yearning to say will be to debunk or question the Conspiracy Party line.

For my next post, I will reprint that article from the other blog so that the 5 or 6 readers that I still have can get a sense of where I'm going with this. I would have done it right now, but the reprinting of old material seems like a poor start to a new beginning.

It's good to be back :-) 

No comments: