Friday, February 12, 2010

An Appeal to Capitalists



I plan on playing in the main event of this series on the 27th of this month and I am looking to sell pieces of myself.  The total buy in is $2,100, of which I will be paying the first $1,000 as well as the $100 entry fee.  Anyone who wants to contribute will actually be getting a small overlay on their money (100% rakeback!) with an added bonus that if I place in the top 3 spots, I will be paying out an additional 10% of my winnings.  For example, if someone wants to buy a $100 dollar share of the $2,100 buy in, they will be contributing just over 4.7% of the total, but will be receiving a 5% share of the prize.

Here is how I plan to do this:

I will sell pieces of myself in increments no smaller than $25 with returns as explained above.  I will list all contributors and the total amount purchased at the end of this post and will keep amending the list as more people contribute.  Should anyone prefer to remain anonymous, your contribution will be listed with only your first and last initial labeled.  All stakers should send the money to Poopatron at Poker Stars and then follow up by email to let me know of the transfer.  If you do not have a PS account and would like to be involved, please email me and we can make an alternate arrangement.  I will be providing up to the minute updates via Twitter and will be taking photos from the event as well.

Here is a list of the contributors thus far:

$25- Jerry Hodges
$50- Adam Monteiro
$50- Jonathan Novak
$100- Daniel Yelle
$50- Rakebacknation Rob
$100- cucinella
$100- Crazy Bear

Total Raised- $475



Thanks!!

No comments: